Arbor Secures Seed Round
Since Arbor’s official inception in early June 2020, we’ve planted our foot firmly on the gas pedal and haven’t looked back.
In only a short seven months, our small yet extraordinary team has accomplished the following:
- Built out and launched a fully fleshed product on the Chrome and Edge stores
- Acquired hundreds of users during a very successful beta test
- Winners of the United Nations World Summit Award as young innovators
- Top 5 at Startup TNT Investment Summit
- 1st Place at the Canada-wide Microsoft Discover AI Challenge
Now we are adding one more achievement to that list.
We’ve secured our seed round and raised $700,000!!
This injection of capital will enable us to expand our reach, launch a large scale user campaign, and build out new products.
We’d like to officially thank Thin Air Labs, Startup TNT, Viewpoint Capital, Bluesky Equities, Aventrock Ventures, Nom Investments, and our many friends and family who believe in our vision. We are honored and absolutely humbled by the amount of support Alberta has shown us.
We’re quite happy with what we’ve been able to achieve in such a short amount of time, but as the King himself, LeBron James puts it, “Job’s not done”.
We’ve got a hell of a year ahead of us, and we’re ready to tackle anything that comes our way.